Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Tiger XC Zombie Survival Sticker

14K views 75 replies 23 participants last post by  Nortonrocks77 
#1 ·
So Jefff1 has organised the procurement of a fun sticker for Tigers.

Here is the draft version. Final version will be cleaner and better:

The actual size is 4"

Stickers are $4.50 each, and they are printed on high quality reflective backing.

Price includes shipping and handling withing the 50 US states. Shipping outside of the USA will cost a little more, probably only an extra 1 or 2 dollars per order (not per sticker in that case).

To order them PM me, and I will give you the pay pal details.

We have a limited amount of stickers, I think they will go fast. If there is enough interest we can get more made.

Here is Jeff, modelling the new stickers:

Here is my bike:

See less See more
#31 ·
:) great work on this prop...After posting that killer photo I hope no women are on this site so I don't start getting PM asking if I live alone.....Mrs. Lucky hates when that happens

Stickers are on the sides of my Triumph top box......

#39 ·
The problem is the large amount of Zombies that will be clogging the roadways as they provide a smoother surface to do their shuffle walk on....We will need to head out cross lots to escape....Woodchuck holes trip them up every time....A compact 12ga. is easy to carry on an XC too...5 shell pump

#46 ·
I purchased a good number to start with, and was actually given a couple more when I purchased a set of tires from a local guy who traded his Tiger XC in on a MS or something. So I am pretty flush with them. With the additional ones, I think I now have half as many as you hahaha.

#58 ·
Somebody buy these already so that I can try to convince Prop to do a re-issue of the TRN Union Jack stickers, but this time with the high quality reflective backing, like these awesome Zombie stickers. My TRN Union Jack sticker kind of browned out in the sun and looks quite ghetto :(

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.