Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Buddy picked up a 2010 Red Haze Thunderbird, pretty good deal on it...

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  TBird Daryl39 
#1 ·
Hello,

A buddy of mine picked up a 2010 red haze thunderbird, with 2400 miles, for $7k. :D The owner sold it with saddle bags and a windshield.

It seemed like a pretty good deal, so he jumped on it. It was an older gentlemen who never used it...just sat in his garage. He plans on picking it up within the next week.

I'm a little envious, but I'm still looking a used storm. :)

#4 ·
That is a heckuva deal, and the 2010 red and blue haze models are beautiful.

#6 ·
You're not wrong...every haze model that I've seen was from 2010 and all had the BB kit (and often had 1700 emblazoned on the clutch cover).

#11 ·
I haven't found that the prices are dropping that much, for one it's almost impossible to find a used on for sale and the ones that are sitting on showroom floors around the country need to be sold to make room for the next model year, aren't being discounted that much. I have a buddy right now shopping for a bike and I'd love to get him on a TBird but he feels they are out of his price range and is looking at used Vulcans and Victorys right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.